Company: Nielsen Online
Location: New York, NY or San Francisco, CA
Nikisha Ramsey, Nikisha.Ramsey@nielsen.com
Nielsen Online, a division of The Nielsen Company, is a "start-up" with ten years of history in delivering innovative solutions to clients. Nielsen Online provides independent measurement and analysis of online audiences, advertising, video, consumer-generated media, commerce and consumer behavior. Through significant investment in people and products, the company is poised to be the growth engine for The Nielsen Company.
The VP Product Management plays a key role in the success of Nielsen Online. We are looking for a strong Product Leader to manage the strategy, development and commercialization of multiple global audience measurement products including Netviews, AdRelevance and @Plan.
As the owner of these solutions, you will define and prioritize market requirements, launch product updates, and evangelize the solutions internally and externally. You'll look for every opportunity to improve the products and you'll be responsible for keeping track of all customer input. We need an individual with a unique skill set: someone who is equally comfortable presenting in front of prospects and clients as he/she is exploring and analyzing extremely granular data. We want a person who can support and drive all these efforts while playing a leading role in managing products and services that help clients understand the evolving online advertising ecosystem.
Responsibilities will include:
- Tracking market developments and developing strategic plans accordingly
- Leading product launch efforts including development of go-to-market plans.
- Collaborating with clients & sales team in the creation and specification of market requirements for current and future products.
- Measuring and analyzing existing products for opportunities to innovate and improve, providing additional benefits to customers
- Evangelizing products to clients and sales people
- Partnering with engineering and measurement groups to assure successful and high quality delivery of syndicated measurement products
- Representing your products and Nielsen to the media and advertising communities worldwide
- Managing a team of product managers responsible for day-to-day delivery of product results
- Supporting commercial teams to develop winning strategies for product roll-out
- 5+ years experience as a Product Leader. Experience in the online space a plus
- Passion for analyzing products, customers and market dynamics
- Proven track record of transforming a vision into fully rationalized product definitions and delivering the product to a significant number of end users
- Impeccable project management and collaborative skills
- Strong leader who can drive consensus and be an excellent communicator who can articulate feature trade offs and product design choices in front of senior executives
- Strong analytical skills. Passion for working with data driven products
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited University, MBA preferred.