Company: Akamai Technologies
Location: Cambridge, MA
Computational advertising team of Akamai Technologies invites applications for summer 2012 internships. We are looking for creative students with a solid empirical machine learning/statistics background. The internship will involve research and development of novel applications of machine learning in online advertising and potentially will result in publications.
We are located at Cambridge, MA. Our team is responsible for research and prototyping of techniques that make online behavioral advertising more efficient. We own one of the Internet's premier databases of online retail behavior.
- Currently in PhD/MSc program in computer science, statistics, electrical engineering, or equivalent.
- Research experience in empirical machine learning/statistics, preferably (but not necessary) with large-scale data.
- Solid mathematical/statistical background.
- Strong programming and scripting skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org