Location: Blue Bell, PA (outside Philadelphia)
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
In the body of your e-mail, explain briefly why you believe you are a great fit for this opportunity. In addition, please state your salary expectations.
BehaviorMatrix (www.behaviormatrix.com) is a digital media analytics company that applies proprietary behavioral analysis to big data in order to provide advertisers, product managers, investors, and parents, unique insights into brands, products, and other topics.
Do you love solving difficult problems?
Can you work with large data sets?
Can you transform ideas into efficient algorithms?
Interested in working at an early-stage company utilizing your talents to deliver world-class solutions in an emerging field?
We are looking for a talented, energetic individual with demonstrated excellence in delivering robust solutions based on leading-edge technologies in the field of social media analytics, natural language processing, cognitive & neuroscience. You should have experience working with very large, distributed, high-performance systems from design through implementation.
Responsibilities: Design and implement key architecture, application and tool development projects including algorithms, libraries and API's utilizing your extensive experience with a variety of the concepts, practices, and procedures in the fields of NLP, Machine Learning, Neural Networks, data mining, and predictive modeling.
- You are a Machine Learning expert who can apply appropriate techniques and tools in Machine Learning, NLP, Big Data transformation & analysis, and Semantic Web concepts to create revolutionary products
- BS / MS / PHD in Computer Science or related field with a high degree of Mathematical / Statistical aptitude and proven hands-on coding skills
- 5-8 years of experience in commercial software development
- Experience working with and applying Neural Networks, LDA, SVM, and Clustering algorithms
- Practical experience using statistical analysis techniques to build predictive models
- Experience with Hadoop, Map/Reduce, ZooKeeper, Cassandra and CouchDB are highly desirable
- Ability to solve complex problems in a fast paced environment with limited guidance.
- An eye for quality and a willingness to do what is necessary to achieve deadlines in a dynamic environment with frequent priority changes is required.
- Able to work efficiently in teams and/or as an individual
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Reports directly to the Sr. VP - Product Management, Product Development, QA & Support