Location: Palo Alto, CA
Inkiru is at the forefront of transaction-based big data analytics. Inkiru combines predictive modeling and real-time transaction analysis with a unique combination of relevant private and public data to provide insights and actionable recommendations for businesses to manage their customer interactions.
We are taking on this challenge with an exceptionally talented team and we are expanding to keep up with our growing customer base.
If you are passionate about using data and analytics to fundamentally change the way real-time decisions are made.... we want to talk to you!
We have a proven team that has unique experiences in developing predictive models, building incredible infrastructures and creating web applications. This will be an incredible opportunity to work side-by-side with our world class technologists to contribute to the new wave of utilizing big data to improve business profitability. This role offers a unique opportunity to innovate and improve predictive statistical technologies in the cloud and in real-time.
If you are a Data Scientist, Statistician, or live in the world of statistics, please apply! We have a role that offers a unique opportunity to innovate and improve predictive statistical technologies in the cloud and in real-time.
- Preparing and extracting data from large databases.
- Designing and managing real-time models
- Analyzing data covering a wide range of information from user profile to transactional history. Identify new patterns through data mining.
- For each modeling project, designing its best structure and selecting the most appropriate modeling techniques like logistic regression, decision tree and neural network.
- Analyzing model performance and communicating model design and performance to senior management.
- Working with product managers and engineering in deploying models.
- Providing on-going performance tracking reports and managing model related issues continually.
- Applying statistical modeling techniques to predict and manage risk associated with new online payment products.
- Working with product to provide risk and fraud expertise to contribute to product design
- PhD, MS or BS in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Operations Research or other quantitative engineering area is required.
- A minimum of 2 years in statistical data analysis and predictive modeling using SAS, R or similar statistical tools.
- Experience in analyzing massive and highly complex data sets, performing ad-hoc analysis and data manipulation.
- A great team player, strong project management skills and superb attention to details.
Darrin Baja, email@example.com