Location: Omaha, NE
More than an employee
Ever wonder if one person really makes a difference?
We don't. At West, we know that each and every employee is at the core of our success. You're more than an employee ... you're the backbone of our organization.
Working on the Analytic Insight team, you get to experience a gamut of industries and apply your analytical skills to drive a $2Bn organization forward.
Since West is a BPO, you will get to present your work and findings to executive leadership at Fortune 100 companies.
This role is highly visible. You will become a thought leader respected by execs at West as well as Fortune 100 companies.
You get to work with cutting edge technology and provide new insights to the industry, some of the examples of our work include:
- Optimizing billions of dollars worth of debt annually to allow operations to focus on most lucrative inventory (RM)
- Providing c-suite dashboards to multi-billion dollar organizations with insights into portfolio changes and recommendations for improvement
You are surrounded by exceptionally talented individuals with diverse backgrounds; everyone is always willing to help and share knowledge.
Your success depends on you - it is entirely possible to grow from a manager to a director in just five years.
As an Operations Research & Analytics Manager in our Omaha office you will be responsible for identifying, developing, establishing, and evaluating processes and procedures to obtain a strategic advantage to meet business goals; research and develop new methodologies, technology, and tools to bring success to the organization and consistency across sites; provide consultation to internal and external clients recognizing trends and advising departments on advancements; act as a consultant to internal and external clients recognizing trends and advising departments on advancements.
Apply online here. Call 402-392-4625 for application assistance.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in mathematics, statistics, or related field required.
- Master's degree in mathematics, statistics, or related filed preferred. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.
- Minimum two years experience in corporate analysis or statistics required
- Minimum two years project management or organizational development preferred
- Minimum one year supervisory or lead experience required.
- Intermediate experience in Information systems (e.g., Core, Ontario systems products, Iris, etc.) required
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Access required
- Knowledge of SQL required
Check out our opportunities and see how you could strengthen our team.
You must apply online to be considered. Call 402-392-4625 for application assistance.
Applications will be accepted through 10/20/2012.
West. Achieve more.
West Corporation and its subsidiaries participate in E-Verify, a service of the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
For additional information go to: www.west.com/west_everify.pdf