As Deloitte's formal thought leadership organization, the Deloitte Analytics Institute (DAI) is responsible for increasing Deloitte's market eminence across industry domains through Analytics. The Institute achieves differentiation by bringing research to life and into the heart of business. DAI's multi-disciplinary team of data scientists create innovative R&D based solutions and publicize insights arising from scaling out research efforts. We are looking for a data scientist with background in Statistics to join our dynamic team in Singapore.
Role & Responsibilities
- As part of a multi-disciplinary research team, utilize advanced statistical approaches to solve difficult and emerging business challenges
- Lead development of impactful proofs of value for clients utilizing cutting-edge technical and business innovations
- Participate in eminence building through seminars, talks and publications (business and technical)
- Ph.D. in Statistics with good publication record
- 3-6 years of industry experience
- Proven track record of solving challenging business problems by application of advanced analytics
- Expert knowledge of underlying statistical theories and application of statistical approaches used in data mining such as distributions, cross-validation, feature selection, regularization, loss functions, regression trees, Expectation Maximization, spatial modeling, etc.
- Experience working with large, distributed and heterogeneous data sets, and knowledge of both structured and unstructured data analysis
- Passion for innovation and cross-disciplinary collaboration
- Experience in a consulting environment or a startup
- Experience in application of analytics in business domains such as finance, risk and regulatory, marketing, healthcare, etc.
If you believe you have what it takes, please apply online via www.deloitte.com/sg/careers and select our 'Job Search', select country Singapore, and search for "Data Scientist" to apply,
or go directly to Data Scientist (Statistician) - Singapore job ad.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
|Previous post||Next post|