Company: StubHub, part of ebay
Location: San Francisco, CA
The Data Mining Manager will be responsible for managing team of data mining engineers, DW and BI reporting engineers to develop the next generation of BI, Analytics and data mining solutions here at StubHub. The candidate will have used / implemented new technologies such as Hadoop, NoSQL DB, Multi-variate experimentation, pattern matching, machine learning, NLP, statistical models to derive BI from operational data. He/She would have worked on deploying analytical/predictive models, making them operational by working closely with the analytics, DW and BI delivery teams. The right candidate will have experience in delivering projects from start to finish and be intimately familiar with software development lifecycle. This position requires out-of-box thinking with a creative and research oriented mind set. The candidate is expected to have excellent communication in articulating & justifying new projects / proposals.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 10 years experience is Data Warehouse development is required.
- Specialization in Computer Science is preferred.
- The Data Mining Manager will perform the following tasks:
- Architect / Implement advanced ETL-ELT programs on Big Data using CDC to refresh / furnish data in near real-time
- Manage a team of developers to deliver to project timelines and communicate status
- Work with other teams in understanding business needs and designing DW solutions that will help expose BI to the stakeholders
- Be responsible for the Technical design & architecture / documentation of the proposed solutions
- Manage implementation of DW solutions using Agile methodologies
- Ensure DW integration with upstream & downstream systems
|Previous post||Next post|