Location: Mountain View, CA
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and at the top of Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies." Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that change the financial lives of more than 50 million personal users, seven million small businesses, and over 1,800 financial institutions and their millions of customers worldwide.
Combining organic growth with strategic partnerships, Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Our 8,000 entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market -- from QuickBooks®, Quicken®, and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, Intuit Healthcare Solutions, big data, SaaS, and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
We're looking for creative thinkers and innovators to revolutionize the way the world does business. The Data-Driven New Business Initiatives team leverages Intuit's data to innovate customer-facing products and create new revenue streams. Join the team as a Staff Software Engineer to help create data-driven products. You'll have the opportunity to work alongside world-class scientists, gain insight into cutting edge data-mining and machine learning techniques and implement complex distributed algorithms to create insight and value from Intuit's large-scale data assets.
If you are passionate about designing and managing world-class web products that leverage data to delight customers, this is a unique opportunity to apply your creativity.
In this role, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Partner and collaborate with business and product management to plan, design, build, test, and launch data-driven products
- Architect, design or lead the design of whole systems or significant portions of complex systems.
- Drive the design and implementation of highly scalable products and platforms that require advanced data techniques
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to other engineers
- Deliver frequent product deployments in a fast paced Agile environment
- Assist in planning near term product deliverables, longer term vision, and scaling out of our current architecture
- Partner with other groups both inside and outside of Intuit
- Minimum 7+ years software engineering experience
- Experience using Java/J2EE on Unix/Linux platforms
- Strong architecture or design experience of whole systems or significant portions of complex systems.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Significant experience with server side data aggregation, categorization, web services integration
- Fluent in SQL and relational databases
- Proven experience with complex, large scale data and processing-intensive applications
- Experience with Web Services and JSON
- Experience with scripting languages
- Experience with NoSQL solutions such as Hadoop
- Exposure to analytics, machine learning, or data mining
Apply online at www.intuitcareers.com, search for Staff Software Engineer, Data Driven New Business Initiatives
or apply directly for Staff Software Engineer, Data Driven New Business Initiatives
Be innovative... Be yourself... Be Intuit ...
|Previous post||Next post|