Data Mining Researcher
Stevens Capital Management LP, a $3+ billion multi-strategy hedge fund, seeks a researcher to apply advanced data mining and machine learning methods to financial market.
Company: Stevens Capital Management LP
Location: Radnor, PA
Stevens Capital Management L.P. ("SCM") is responsible for the overall portfolio management and trading of a $3+ billion multi-strategy hedge fund with a 21+ year track record of generating outstanding returns for its shareholders. SCM pursues a wide variety of investing and trading opportunities in virtually all of the world's liquid financial markets. Located in suburban Philadelphia and employing more than 70 professionals, we seek talented and motivated individuals for the following position:
- Apply advanced data mining and machine learning methods to solve financial market data problems and develop predictive models.
Requirements of the Candidate include:
- Graduate level degree specializing in Data Mining/Machine Learning.
- Expert-level programming experience in C++/Unix.
- Proven data mining and machine learning research background.
- Experience working with large data sets.
- Advanced statistics background with working knowledge of common statistical techniques.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills.
Stevens Capital Management LP,