Director, Account Analytics
Dotomi is inventing a future of advertising that consumers love because it is personal and relevant. The Director will work with a team of analytics professionals which provide actionable insight to Dotomi marketers.
Location: Chicago, IL
At Dotomi, we are inventing a future of advertising that consumers love because it is personal and relevant. It is a future shaped by bringing together the country's best technologists and innovative advertising and marketing minds. We take pride in blending technology art and massive data to make a big impact with millions of consumers on a deeply personal level.
Our depth of experience creating large scale one to one advertising messages for some of the biggest brand names positions us as a leader in the online marketing sector. These well known marketers are moving their advertising dollars to Dotomi because we are proven to drive big results- and that is creating rapid growth. If you are looking for a unique, fun and fast paced environment with the opportunity to grow in a creative and dynamic business, then this is the place for you.
Job Description: We are looking for a highly motivated, detail oriented professional to support the needs of IT and development Team at Dotomi. A strong candidate for this position will possess the following qualifications:
- Masters degree in economics, statistics, operations research or related discipline
- SQL programming experience
- Experience with media effectiveness modeling and panel analytics
- Experience with direct marketing analytics and modeling
- 7-10 years of relevant industry experience
Preferred skills include:
- Knowledge of online advertising delivery systems and online advertising methods, including remarketing and behavioral targeting
- Ability to process large datasets, including, advertising impression data, site visitation, and online ecommerce databases
- Demonstrated proficiency and comfort with the range of deal structures used in buying and selling online media
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills including the ability to publicly present ideas, foster dialogue among internal groups, and foster growth within the organization
- Work within a team of analytics professionals which provide actionable insight to Dotomi marketers in the optimization and analytics of campaign success and the development of ROI metrics
- Work with marketers to develop and plan campaigns that meet their marketing and ROI objectives
- Lead efforts in online attribution and mix modeling analytics
- Develop and implement strategies and tactics across the range of deal structures used in buying and selling online media
- Work closely with Campaign Management/Delivery and Analytics staff to evaluate and improve account ROI, systems, and reporting capabilities
- Work closely with media planners and develop projection methods
Dotomi offers competitive compensation plans that are commensurate with experience. Our benefits include company medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, (FSA) flexible spending account and 401(k) plan.