Digital Marketing Data Analytics, Sr. Manager
Work with Accenture clients to understand their digital marketing needs, and translate those needs to optimize marketing performance, mainly through experimentation, customer segmentation and targeting/personalization.
Company: Accenture Interactive
Location: New York (preferred), Chicago, Boston, Washington DC
Email to email@example.com
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012.
Accenture Interactive helps CMOs and marketing organizations drive superior performance through relevance at scale. We offer a comprehensive suite of analytics, consulting and technology to drive up marketing performance, drive down the cost per interaction and create relevant consumer experiences on a massive scale. Specifically we...
- Help companies better understand consumers and how to connect with them across markets and channels, using data and analytics
- Design and deliver highly relevant experiences for consumers in real time, using the latest technologies to increase awareness, engagement, sales and profits.
- Optimize marketing processes and integrate across the enterprise in order to maximize the opportunities of data, analytics and marketing outcomes.
- We build, deploy, maintain and scale marketing solutions that reduce complexity and cost
- Partner and team with technology solution providers and marketing agencies to deliver the best solution meeting the needs of our clients
- Offer our clients end to end solutions and services in Customer Data Management and Analytics, Customer Experience Management, Content Services, Digital Analytics, eCommerce, Marketing and Media Optimization, Marketing Operations, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Technology Services, Marketing Transformation and Merchandising Analytics and Optimization.
The results we deliver:
For our clients, we've delivered:
- 10-65 percent increase in traffic to websites from search and banners
- 20-40 percent increase in conversion for lead generation and customer acquisition
- Up to 100 percent increase in conversion rate for lead generation and customer acquisition
- 10-25 percent improvement in targeted conversion points and outcomes
- 30-60 percent decrease in campaign cycle time
- Up to 67 percent reduction in marketing acquisition costs
- 5-40 percent reduction in marketing costs
And more. We invite you to learn more .
The Digital Marketing Senior Manager will work with Accenture clients to understand their digital marketing needs, and translate those needs into programs of work aimed at optimizing marketing performance, primarily through use of experimentation (A/B, multivariate testing), customer segmentation and targeting/personalization tactics.
This role will include: planning of optimization projects (in particular the test designs, customer segmentation and modeling approach), successful setup and deployment - interfacing with the client and internal teams, timely delivery of insightful data analysis and reports. The Senior Manager will lead analytical solution development and business development activities for new and existing clients.
This person will become an expert in Accenture's proprietary software tools, such as Accenture Digital Optimization (ADO).
- To contribute, propose and verify multivariate testing and targeting strategies in the planning stages of client projects
- To perform customer segmentation using techniques such as cluster and factor analysis.
- To perform the project analysis utilizing Accenture's proprietary software and common commercial analytical applications.
- To lead client presentations and planning sessions documenting required next steps plus explaining and presenting statistical based project results from optimization activities.
- To communicate with client stakeholders and team members on a day-today basis to ensure the efficient delivery of services and applications.
- To lead analytical solution development and business development activities for new and existing clients.
- Willingness to travel to 80%
- Bachelor's degree required in a mathematics/statistics or quantitative discipline where modeling and data analysis/manipulation skills were emphasized
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in the field of digital marketing (including web sites, paid and organic search, display media, email, social media)
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with web optimization and/or web analytics tools
- Minimum of 7 years experience implementing statistical modeling techniques, data analysis processes and customer segmentation techniques
- Minimum of 5 years experience with commercial analysis software packages in a production environment (SAS, SPSS, Matlab, R)
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Knowledge of choice modeling and/or experimental design would be highly regarded
- Knowledge of marketing strategy and research methods would be highly regarded
- Knowledge in online marketing best practices and innovations
- Highly numeric with strong attention to detail, and the ability to drive insight from analytics
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Ability to work within a multi-functional team
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Ability to manage timelines and to communicate risks & issues
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.