Business Intelligence Developer
Apply your interest in analytics to one of the biggest challenges of our time: healthcare, and help our customers make sense of the wealth of information they capture within an electronic medical record system.
Company: Epic Systems
Location: Madison, WI
Big data. Bigger challenges.
Apply your interest in analytics to one of the biggest challenges of our time: healthcare. As a Reporting Engineer at Epic, you'll help our customers make sense of the wealth of information they capture within an electronic medical record system.
You'll develop innovative reporting functionalities to monitor and improve organizational efficiency, research various aspects of patient care, and contribute to the improvement of healthcare as a whole. You'll strike a balance between logic and creativity as you design new reports and work with our customers to develop solutions for their reporting needs. Your work will cross all phases of report development, from analyzing business requirements and programming to interface design and documentation.
More than just important work.
Epic is located in Madison, Wisconsin, a city regularly ranked as one of America's best places to live. You'll earn competitive wages and receive benefits befitting a leading software company (401k match, great health insurance, life insurance, performance bonuses and stock appreciation rights). Epic's environment is one of continuous learning; you'll have access to opportunities to expand your skill set and share your knowledge with others.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in mathematics, engineering, computer science, information systems, statistics, or a related field
- A demonstrated history of academic and professional success
- Programming experience and a demonstrated interest in statistical analysis, informatics, analytics, or business intelligence is preferred
- Familiarity with SQL, Crystal Reports, SAP, Oracle, MS SQL Server or other Database Management systems is a plus
- Relocation to Madison, WI (reimbursed)
- Eligibility to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship