Senior Data Scientist
Help build tools for the next evolution in personalized shopping. This role is best suited for advanced machine learning/statistics people that can take research out of the lab and into the real world.
Location: Cincinnati, OH
dunnhumby is the world's leading customer science company. We analyze data and apply insights from more than 400 million customers across the globe to create better customer experiences and build loyalty. Our insights and strategic process help clients create competitive advantage and enjoy sustained growth.
Employing more than 1,500 people across 3 continents, dunnhumby serves a prestigious list of companies including The Kroger Co., Tesco, Coca-Cola, General Mills, Macy's and Procter & Gamble.
dunnhumby is looking for a highly talented Senior Data Scientist to join our team to help build tools for the next evolution in personalized shopping. This role is best suited for advanced machine learning or statistics people that can take research out of the lab and into the real world.
In this role you will conduct cutting edge research and develop advanced data mining solutions for leading retailers on a global scale.
You will incorporate big data (voice, social, clickstream etc.) into modeling solutions that will change how retailers market, assort, price, measure, communicate and ultimately think about their customers. The goal of our analyses is to provide shopper / consumer insights that lead to results.
- Work within advanced analytical teams to prove out and build data models that create the world's most sophisticated one-to-one shopping experience
- Extend our machine learning framework to create true one to one shopping experience for consumers
- Apply state-of-the-art statistical modeling/machine learning and data mining techniques to large amounts of noisy, complex real-world transactional data
- Conduct custom studies in their entirety, from project inception and design through preparation and the delivery of reports and presentations.
- Scope and assist in the development of client proposals.
- Distill actionable insights from the analysis to offer client ready business recommendations.
- Support the development and launch of new products and services.
- Present your analysis and recommendations to our clients.
- Build relationships with key internal and external clients.
Experience and Skills:
- Master's degree is preferred - Mathematics, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Advanced Economics, Statistics or Quantitative Analysis. (Let's put all that hard work to use!)
- Advanced computer science specializing in machine learning algorithms such as Support Vector Machines, Kohonen Networks, Expectation-Maximization, Naive Bayes, Association rules, Sequence modeling etc.
- Knowledge of other advanced analytical techniques. Specifically working knowledge of concepts such as, clustering, segmentation and time-series (i.e. regression, forecasting).
- 5 to 10 years of required experience within machine learning or advanced statistical environments
- Ability to understand, manage and navigate large data sets
Email resumes to
dunnumby will provide relocation assistance for the right person .
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|