dunnhumby is the world leading customer science company, analyzing data and providing insights on more than 400 million customers. You will work directly with our retail partners to better understand their business through the customer lens to drive better and faster decisions.
Location: Chicago, IL
dunnhumby is the world's leading customer science company. We analyze data and apply insights from more than 400 million customers across the globe to create better customer experiences and build loyalty. Our insights and strategic process help clients create competitive advantage and enjoy sustained growth.
Employing more than 1,500 people across 3 continents, dunnhumby serves a prestigious list of companies including The Kroger Co., Tesco, Coca-Cola, General Mills, Macy's and Procter & Gamble.
The goal of our analyses is to provide shopper / consumer insights that lead to results. Our analysts are client-facing and share in the development of strategy and delivery to our clients. You will work directly with our retail partners to better understand their business through the customer lens to drive better and faster decisions. Our insights drive better execution in pricing, promotions, assortment, innovation, and loyalty.
- Conduct custom insight studies in their entirety.
- Scope and assist in the development of client proposals.
- Query large data sets using database management software (i.e. SQL) and database mining software (i.e. SAS). Programming in SAS including Base, STAT and MACROS to perform data manipulation and analysis.
- Conduct data analysis to design, test and implement strategy for clients; translating market research analysis results into business and marketing solutions
- Distill insights from the analysis to offer client ready business recommendations by identifying meaningful consumer indicators and trends.
- Support the development and launch of new products and services.
- Present your analysis and recommendations to our clients.
- Build relationships with key internal and external clients.
Experience and Skills
- BA or BS degree required.
- Master's degree is preferred in Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Statistics or Quantitative Analysis.
- Knowledge of analytical techniques. Specifically working knowledge of concepts such as, clustering, segmentation and time-series (i.e. regression, forecasting).
- Preferred 3 years of experience applying data mining and statistical analysis techniques by using regression, forecasting and behavior-based analytics
- More senior applicants will have a strong and proven track record in marketing research, a consumer package goods (CPG) company consultancy or related field (i.e. retailer analytics).
The successful candidate will have:
- A strategic, creative and analytical mind.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A results-oriented outlook with the ability to prioritize and deliver on key initiatives.
- The intellectual capacity that ensures credibility when dealing with business leaders.
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Professionalism and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with and through others, a team player.
- Willingness to travel and be on-site at our client locations. Business travel may be required for extended durations at times.
Email resumes to Laurence.Wilson.Contractor@us.dunnhumby.com
dunnumby will provide relocation assistance for the right person.
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|