Statistical Modeling Analyst
Design and build predictive models for a wide variety of clients and purposes, ranging from Fortune 500 consumer companies to political candidates and interest groups. Our disruptive technology was profiled on the cover story of the New York Times Magazine.
Location: New York, NY
Statistical Modeling Analysts design and build predictive models for a wide variety of clients and purposes. Clients range from Fortune 500 consumer companies to political candidates and interest groups. Our disruptive technology was profiled on the cover story of the New York Times Magazine: nyti.ms/1bYPV9C
Analysts with strong methodological toolkits and initiative will thrive at AMG. Advertising presents our team with the opportunity to measure, model and predict at a tremendous scale with the intention of making real-world decisions and implementing findings from analysis. Qualified candidates may be brought on at a director level role with managerial duties in addition to technical responsibilities.
- M.S. degree (PhD preferred for senior positions) in statistics, mathematics, quantitative methods, computer science, or related field
- Experience organizing and analyzing big, complicated data sets
- Preferred experience in media and/or marketing analysis
- Application of advanced statistical, and/or advanced data analytics techniques to real-world problems (e.g. Predictive models to inform media planning decisions)
- Familiarity with algorithms in predictive modeling such as regression, decision trees, neural networks
- Proven creativity and problem-solving skills
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|