Customer Insight Analyst – Retail
A rapidly-growing start up retail business is looking for a dedicated Customer Insights Analyst to analyse website performance, customer shopping behaviour, and digital marketing campaigns.
Location: London, UK
Farfetch is an innovative e-commerce company that brings the world's best fashion boutiques to an international audience. Launched in October 2008, farfetch is growing rapidly and we are constantly looking for world-class people to take on challenging roles that will help us to fulfil our potential - and you to fulfil yours.
We want candidates who combine analytical skills and a passion for e-commerce with a strong team ethic. In return, we offer successful candidates a dynamic workplace and the opportunity to turn a young company into a leading global player.
Due to rampant growth, a dynamic start up retail business is looking for a dedicated Customer Insights Analyst to analyse website performance, customer shopping behaviour, and digital marketing campaigns. This position requires a highly numerate person who is comfortable taking large sets of data, interpreting the numbers and translating them into actionable items.
The role will suit someone who is looking for an exciting growth opportunity in a fast-paced, start-up environment and is looking to make an immediate impact. You will work directly with the digital marketing team, reporting to the Retention Manager to execute analysis and develop recommendations for marketing strategies based on commercial objectives. You will implement creative, cost-efficient campaigns to ultimately drive traffic and conversions.
- Outstanding ability to take vast amounts of data in raw formats and translate into a digestible understanding for product owners and business managers to use for actionable strategies
- Become the product owner for website analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others as necessary
- Support the Retention Manager on the development of CRM programs. The current retention program portfolio is predominantly focused on:
- Farfetch email program
- Customer segmentation
- Customer reactivation
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of data and reports to ensure the highest quality of standards
- Work with development team to scope out and implement new reports and tools
- Support the wider digital marketing team on scoping and executing pieces of analysis and reporting
- Provide insight into our website performance (Pageviews, conversions, bounce rates, etc) including customer shopping behaviour on site and pathing information to make recommendations for improvement
- Provide analysis around (but not limited to) online marketing channels, customer behaviour and lifecycle, product performance and conversions, promotion impact, industry & competitor trends
- Own the lifetime value modelling to accurately calculate the value of customers and the cost of acquisition. Ability to segment LTV into various categories and countries
- Must have excellent analytic and problem solving skills with an advanced knowledge of excel and sql
- Highly confident in dealing with ambiguity and scoping work
- Must be data driven with strong math skills and keen attention to detail
- Proven track record of influencing business results through analysis
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of tracking systems and websites
- Experience with advanced segmentation, RFM and lifetime value modelling strongly preferred
- A working understanding of Web analysis tools such as Google Analytics etc
- Previous online marketing experience, with good understanding and exposure to the different marketing channels and how they affect each other
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills
- Commercially focused and driven with the ability to work towards metrics and targets
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of fashion and luxury fashion in a retail environment is a bonus
Email to email@example.com
Please include the following information in your application:
1. Best time/method of contact
2. Current location
3. Current notice period/availability
4. Your current salary and salary expectation