Help us push the boundaries of what can be done in a data driven product. Our product leverages statistical modeling, machine learning, and natural language processing and combines them with advanced visualizations to derive insight from data.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Quid is a San Francisco based company that is building software and advanced interfaces to derive intelligence from rich streams of unstructured data. Our product combines advanced data visualizations, mathematical models and big data processing techniques to generate valuable insight for our customers. Some of the world's largest companies and government organizations use Quid software to make strategic decisions. Your work will influence the most important decision makers across the globe. With only 40'ish people, every person's contributions matter a lot, including yours.
If you're looking for the chance to join an amazing team, build great software, and influence the world then Quid is the place for you. We are looking for data scientists that can help us build the software that pushes the boundaries of what can be done in a data driven product. Our product leverages a range of analytic techniques such as statistical modeling, machine learning, and natural language processing and combines them with advanced visualizations to derive insight from data. You will be responsible for improving and extending the analytic methods in our product as well as evaluating the data streams behind these methods. We tackle large problems and expect our engineers to work with a high level of autonomy to find novel solutions to complex problems and implement those changes into the product.
As a part of our team, you will either be familiar with or learn the following skills:
- Applying computational algorithms and statistical methods to unstructured data
- Strong Python development skills
- Network Theory, Machine Learning, and Natural Language Processing
- Combining analytic methods with advanced data visualizations
- Building systems for scale
- Distributed Systems Programming and Architecture
- Background in Computer Science or other computational field
- Expert ability to breakdown and clearly define problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly motivated
- 3+ years of industry experience in big data or analytics
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|