Real Time Data Mining, Sr. UX designer
Take a leadership role in designing and implementing our new real time data mining web application, and work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, executives, and other designers across the full software development lifecycle.
Location: Toronto, Canada
Adtheorent is seeking a talented and passionate senior Information Architect / UX designer to join our team in Toronto, Ontario. This position will have a significant impact on our business as the candidate will take a leadership role in designing and implementing our new real time data mining web application. The candidate will work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, executives, and other designers across the full software development lifecycle.
- At least 6 years of experience with UX design, information architecture and web application ergonomic.
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Familiarity with the technical considerations needed when designing for dynamic HTML 5 based applications. Demonstrable experience designing interactive AJAX apps.
- Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups, style guides and wire frame.
- Linux/Unix savvy.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Nice to have Expertise
- Knowledge of Data Mining and big data.
- Keen interest for Data Visualization.
- Ability to create illustrations, skin UI, and edit images is a strong plus.
- Working knowledge of REST applications
- Experience with Amazon technology such as EC2 and S3
- Work experience with source revision software such git/svn.
- Ability to perform back-end task such as configuring server like nginx, tomcat, jetty, apache a plus.
Please send your resume to email@example.com