Analyst – Web Commerce/Marketing/Analytics
A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded, innovative and willing to work hard to help the UFC continue its rise as the fastest growing sports organization ever. This position will support marketing, e-commerce and web analytics.
Location: Las Vegas, NV
While the Ultimate Fighting Championship is home to some of the best athletes in the world, it also boasts a championship-caliber staff comprised of the some of the world’s most talented sports professionals. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded, innovative and willing to work hard to help the UFC continue its rise as the fastest growing sports organization ever. So if you would like to watch the sport you love grow right in front of your own eyes because of your hard work, come join the ultimate team and become part of a sports revolution.
- Performs database analysis using query and reporting tools to provide answers to key questions, profiles and segment customers; supports research projects.
- Provides analytical solutions regarding marketing effectiveness across marketing channels, to improve internal decision-making.
- Collaborates with multiple internal teams to build a marketing strategy for the various channels of distribution.
- Works with internal teams to conceptualize and communicate strategic solutions and results for digital marketing campaigns.
- Applies quantitative methods to analyze and interpret information from multiple data sources, including web site performance trends and path analysis activity.
- Develops, defines and maintains reports that measure business goals re: site traffic, new site features and functionality, usage, ecommerce performance, trends, conversion and market specific findings.
- 2+ years of business experience working in Analytics, Marketing, Advertising, Business Consulting or Interactive/Technology Consulting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Marketing, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience, and a high level of expertise with web analytics tools such as Omniture, CoreMetrics, Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc…
- Analytics of on-site, social, brand ROI, websites, FaceBook, Twitter, mobile apps, and/or viral video, etc.
- Strong analytic, quantitative and data interpretation skills.
- Ability to transform data into actionable insights.
- Fluency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
Apply online .
Keywords: Digital Analyst, Web Analyst, Google Analytics, Atlas, CoreMetrics, comScore, digital analytics, web analytics, Search Marketing Analyst, SEM/SEO
Zuffa offers an excellent benefit plan including medical, dental, vision, LTD, life, supplemental life, short-term disability and 401(k).
Las Vegas, where Zuffa is located, offers world-class entertainment, restaurants, spas and accommodations. It also has excellent communities away from all of the action on the Strip where life is similar to that of other large cities. Zuffa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.