Data Mining Programmer
Seeking a talented, data mining programmer to take a leadership role in implementing our new real time data mining web application and its infrastructures.
Company: Real Time Data Solution
Location: Toronto, Canada
Real Time Data Solution (a new start-up) is seeking a talented, intermediate data mining programmer for its team in Toronto, Ontario. This position will have a significant impact on our business as the candidate will take a leadership role in implementing our new real time data mining web application and its infrastructures.
- At least 5 years of experience with core java and junit.
- Test drive oriented.
- Practical knowledge of data mining and machine learning.
- Ability to optimize and implement complex mathematical problems.
- Knowledge of REST architecture .
- Linux/Unix savvy.
- Experience with source revision software such git/svn.
Nice to have Expertise
- Knowledge of Data Mining and big data.
- Experience with Amazon technology such as EC2 and S3.
- Keen interest for Data Visualization.
- Ability to perform back-end task such as configuring server like nginx, tomcat, jetty, apache.
- C/C++ experience.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|