Machine Learning Engineer
Help build next generation of digital marketing products to maximize revenue and expand brand presence, by predicting on-line ads performance, building models of online users behavior and identifying key factors that affect these behaviors.
Location: San Jose, CA
Adobe is looking for a Machine Learning Scientist to help build the web’s next generation of products that will allow digital marketers to maximize revenue and expand their brand presence.
- This person will work on various research and development projects includes building statistical/machine learning models to predict on-line ads performance, building statistical models to study online users behavior and identifying key factors that affect these behaviors, exploring the opportunities of linking media activity to online digital marketing experiences and etc.
- Develop and implement ad-targeting models that use advanced statistical and machine learning techniques.
- Develop and implement algorithms that work with large-scale data to forecast and optimize return on online advertising spends for various channels (including search, display, social, mobile).
- Develop statistical techniques and software to analyze very large datasets (terabytes/petabytes)
- Collaborate with product management and engineering groups to develop new products and features across the Adobe Digital Marketing Suite.
- Ideal candidates will have a strong academic background as well as technical skills including applied statistics, machine learning, data mining, and software development.
- Familiarity working with large-scale datasets (such as Twitter, blogs, Facebook, etc.) and big data techniques (such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Hbase) would be a plus.
- PhD or MS degree specializing in a relevant field such as Statistics, Machine Learning, Data Mining.
- Deep understanding of statistical modeling/machine learning/ data mining concepts, and a track record solving problems with these methods.
- Familiar with one or more machine learning or statistics tools such as R, Matlab, and etc. or various libraries for other programming languages.
- Experience with at least one general purpose programming language such as Java, Python, C and etc.
- Knowledge and experience of relational databases and SQL
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem solving ability.
- Excellent communication, relationship skills and a strong team player.
- Ph.D. Degree in Statistics, Machine Learning, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research or related field.
- Knowledge of experimental design, ANOVA, statistical inference, and multivariate testing
- Proficient in one or more programming languages such as Java, Python, C and etc.
- Experience with big data techniques (such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Hbase)
Apply online here , search for “Machine Learning Scientist” to find this position.
You can also email a resume/CV to masteven-at-adobe dot-com .