Looking for an analytical savant to take our data and develop strategies that will improve our product, our business and the experience for our 25+ Million Facebook-connected members.
Location: New York, NY
SNAP Interactive operates AYI.com, the leader at leveraging the social data of Facebook to create the largest social dating application. We are looking for an analytical savant to take our data and develop strategies that will improve our product, our business and the experience for our 25+ Million Facebook-connected members.
This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to contribute to a data-driven, meritocratic tech company with a goal to eliminate loneliness in the world.
- Monitor multiple simultaneous A/B tests to determine effectiveness
- Leverage our Splunk analytics tool to delve into the behavior of our different members
- Monitor key metrics and report on potential opportunities/problems
- Make recommendations based on data to improve how we make decisions at SNAP
- Work closely with developers, product managers and CEO to develop product solutions
- Model out potential product ideas to determine potential
- Experience working in a start-up consumer-facing tech environment preferred
- Degree in a quantitative discipline, like mathematics, statistics, economics, or CS (or equivalent experience)
- SQL skills required
- Excellent Excel skills (you love pivot tables)
- 2+ Years Experience with web-based analytics tools
- Experience running A/B tests
- Ability to present complicated data and models to your parents
- A history of stepping up to solve problems beyond your position's scope.
- Experience with Splunk a HUGE plus.