Big Data Analyst
Join a passionate team of entrepreneurs, be on the cutting edge of big data development and predictive modeling, interpret health data to bridge the gap with hospitals, health systems, payers, and patients.
Location: Horsham, PA
Do you have a passion for complex challenges and problem solving? Are you curious and creative? Do you enjoy turning data into actionable intelligence that can impact the bottom line and increase sales? If so, RightCare Solutions is looking for you. As a Big Data Analyst at RightCare, you will join a passionate team of entrepreneurs and will be on the cutting edge of big data development and predictive modeling. The Big Data Analyst will interpret health data to bridge the gap with hospitals, health systems, payers, and patients. We are looking for a confident leader, who is able to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment and has advanced skills in analytics and statistics.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Mine and analyze data, applying statistical methods as necessary, to identify critical product insights
- Develop and implement data mining solutions to fit a business problem, which may include applying algorithms from a standard tool or custom algorithm development.
- Run analytics on traditional relational databases using SQL, Excel, JMP, SAS, SPSS, and/or other tools
- Analyze large data sets to identify key trends and to answer client questions by providing interesting and valuable insights
- Lead implementation projects for new data-related technologies
- Translate analytic discernments into actionable recommendations that support product development and the strategic vision of the business
- Apply algorithms and modeling tools to a variety of data sets and develop critical solutions and reports that will be easily translated back to the leadership team through clear and concise communication and data visualization
- Experience with big data solutions utilizing advanced technologies and frameworks such as MapReduce, Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Flume, and NoSQL
- Experience and use of ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) tools (e.g Informatica)
- Perform predictive modeling using tool sets such as "R" or other open source technologies.
- Experience with Netezza (Pure Data) or SAP Hana platform Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies:
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field
- Experience with statistical modeling/data mining algorithms such as Multivariate Regression, Logistic Regression, clustering algorithms, Support Vector Machines, Decision Trees, etc
- 2+ years of professional experience in information technology and/or business analytics
- 2+ years designing, building, and deploying multi-tiered applications
- Ability to break down complex data into meaningful insights that can be incorporated into existing software products and/or delivered to clients in easy-to-understand formats
- Knowledgeable in diverse infrastructure components and operating systems
- Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong communication and collaboration skills
- Thorough understanding of solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Ability to work autonomously; strong work ethic with positive, can-do attitude
- Possess a broad understanding and have experience with real-time analytics and BI / data visualization tools
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL
Email to email@example.com