We are growing our Data Science team and looking for curious and nimble "math magicians" to predict the future and help us draw the map to get there.
Location: Chevy Chase, MD
HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW calls Data Science "the sexiest job in the 21st century." The way data are being used to influence business is pure genius and we agree with Harvard: It's downright sexy! At WeddingWire, we rely on our Data Science Team to help us make strategic decisions. We are growing this team and we are also looking for curious and nimble "math magicians" to predict the future and help us draw the map to get there.
WeddingWire is the richest source of local data for the events industry, and we get to build products that leverage these data to help connect the millions of engaged couples to hundreds of thousands of local merchants across the nation. Furthermore, we are feverishly passionate about helping small businesses grow their businesses online. We relish the opportunity to deploy technology that helps small businesses be better marketers and service partners for their clients.
- You are quantitative and technically focused.
- You have versatile communication and collaboration skills.
- You have and an innate curiosity for exploring and experimenting with data.
- You are skeptical and ask a lot of questions around the viability of a given solution and whether it will really work.
- You have a Master's Degree or Ph.D. in Social Research, Econometrics, Statistics, Mathematics, Quantitative Psychology, Business Economics, or another related field of study.
- You are proficient in key statistical techniques (predictive modeling, logistic regression, decision trees, data mining methods, forecasting, neural networks and other advanced statistical and econometric techniques).
- You are proficient in R.
- You want to work at a company that will allow you to grow.
If this describes you, apply to start your career adventure with us!
*WeddingWire is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer*
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|