Machine Leaning Engineer/Data Scientist
Work on both research and development projects to help build the next generation of products that will allow digital marketers to maximize revenue and expand their brand presence.
Location: San Jose, CA
Email resumes to Mariko Miyakawa email@example.com .
Adobe is looking for a Data Scientist (or Senior Data Scientist based on experience) to help build the web's next generation of products that will allow digital marketers to maximize revenue and expand their brand presence. The position will have a good balance between research and development.
The selected candidate will work on various research and development projects includes building statistical/machine learning models to predict on-line ads performance; building statistical models to study online users' behavior and identifying key factors that affect these behaviors; exploring the opportunities of linking media activity to online digital marketing experiences and etc.
Ideal candidates will have a strong academic background as well as technical skills including applied statistics, machine learning, data mining as well as programming. Familiarity working with large-scale datasets (such as Twitter, blogs, Facebook, etc) and big data techniques (such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Hbase) would be a plus.
- Develop and implement ad-targeting models that use advanced statistical and machine learning techniques.
- Develop and implement algorithms that work with large-scale data to forecast and optimize return on online advertising spends for various channels (including search, display, social, mobile).
- Develop statistical techniques and software code to analyze very large datasets (terabytes/petabytes)
- Collaborate with product management and engineering groups to develop new products and features across the digital marketing suite.
- PhD degree specializing in a relevant field such as Statistics, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Artificial intelligence or Operations Research.
- Deep understanding of statistical modeling/machine learning/ data mining concepts, and a track record solving problems with these methods.
- Familiar with one or more machine learning or statistics tools such as R, Matlab, and etc. or various libraries for other programming languages.
- Knowledge and experience of relational databases and SQL
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem solving ability.
- Excellent communication, relationship skills and a strong team player.
- Knowledge of experimental design, ANOVA, statistical inference, and multivariate testing
- Experience with at least one general purpose programming language such as Java, Python, C and etc.
- Experience with big data techniques (such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Hbase)
- Good academic research records and publications
Adobe has been a pioneer and innovator throughout its history and is recognized as one of the Top 100 Best Global Brands according to Interbrand. Adobe's dynamic working environment is also well known - including 13 years on FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and other, similar accolades. Recognizing that employees are at the core of our success, Adobe recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creates an environment where they can innovate and achieve their best, and rewards them for their performance by giving them an opportunity to share in the company's success.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|