Sr. Financial Analyst
ZeniMax Online Studios, a premier developer and worldwide publisher of world-class online games, seeks a talented, energetic Sr. Financial Analyst for our growing finance/accounting dept.
Company: ZeniMax Online
Location: Hunt Valley, MD
ZeniMax Online Studios, a premier developer and worldwide publisher of world-class online games, seeks a talented, energetic Senior Financial Analyst for our growing finance and accounting department in Hunt Valley, MD. The right candidate is team-oriented, has a background in mathematics or statistics, combined with experience in finance. This positions reports to the Director of Finance and Studio Operations and will supervise one Financial Analyst.
- Day-to-day responsibility for accurate planning, reporting and analysis of operations
- Develop the long-range financial plan, forecasting performance against goals, operational plans and budgets
- Prepare and review report packages distributed to a variety of internal users, including monthly/quarterly/annual forecasts and reports, and quarterly presentations to senior management
- Provide analysis and insight on critical drivers of cost
- Add value to analyses of capital projects, new business opportunities and negotiating positions prepared by subordinate financial analyst
- Build a repository of industry facts and figures for use in a variety of financial analyses that will influence the company's strategic direction
- BA degree in math or statistics
- 5 or more years of demonstrated success in finance or business operations
- Effective financial analysis skills, combined with articulate written and verbal skills
- Strong experience supporting presentations to senior management
- Experience with Hyperion, Oracle financial systems
- Experience at a global company working with international staff
- A passion for computer games and the computer games industry
Apply online and follow the application link.