Analytics Researcher, Adobe Research
Research the next generation digital marketing applications and products using large-scale machine learning, statistical-relational modeling, location prediction and social networks analysis.
Location: San Jose, CA
Please send CV/resume to Mariko Miyakawa at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The candidate must possess outstanding potential for original research in next generation data scientist/analytics research for digital marketing applications and services/ Research skills will involve executing large-scale machine learning, statistical-relational modeling, location prediction and social networks analysis with a passion for seeing that research makes its way into products. In addition, the individual should have excellent communication skills, as well as strong interest in collaborative work with other researchers and product development teams inside Adobe.
- Technology transfer.
- Define problems that are both tractable to solve and useful if solved.
- Propose methods for solving those problems and prototype them in practice.
- Write and present papers characterizing the work.
- Assist in preparing patents describing any new inventions.
- Technology transfer.
- PhD in Computer Science, EE or related.
- Demonstrated history of peer reviewed publication.
- Research experience in social networks, machine learning, classification, statistics, big data.
- Proficiency with C/C++, Java, Python, Matlab and R development, Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
About Adobe's Advanced Technology Labs
The Advanced Technology Labs (ATL) are dedicated to developing innovative technologies critical to the long-term success of Adobe, and transferring these technologies into existing and new Adobe products. The Advanced Technology Labs goes beyond applied research with technology programs benefiting Adobe, including standards, fostering innovation, university relations, technical evaluations and more.
Experience what it's like to be on the Engineering teams at Adobe: Engineering Innovation.
Adobe has been a pioneer and innovator throughout its history and is recognized as one of the Top 100 Best Global Brands according to Interbrand. Adobe's dynamic working environment is also well known - including 13 years on FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and other, similar accolades. Recognizing that employees are at the core of our success, Adobe recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creates an environment where they can innovate and achieve their best, and rewards them for their performance by giving them an opportunity to share in the company's success.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.