Adobe: Product Analyst, Behance
Work with product, business, community and development teams to define, analyze and refine KPIs for overall product and new features. Drive the creation of a robust analytics tech stack to log and analyze all product data.
Location: Soho, New York, NY
Reports To: Sr. Director
Business Unit: Digital Media
Req ID: 24977
Email to email@example.com.
Adobe - An Award-Winning Employer
Adobe believes in hiring the very best and that's why our dynamic working environment has received awards throughout the globe. Recognizing that employees are at the core of our success, Adobe recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creates an environment where they can innovate and achieve their best, and rewards them for their performance by giving them an opportunity to share in the company's success.
Experience A Day in the Life at Adobe.
We're looking for a highly talented Product Analyst to join the Behance team in our office in Soho, NYC. As a part of the Adobe family, we're crafting the future of creative workflow. You'll work hand-in-hand with our talented team of designers, developers, and community managers to create products that connect and empower the creative world. You'll play a critical role in improving the lives of millions of creative.
You have extensive experience analyzing and understanding large datasets to find trends that drive product decisions. You're just as comfortable working with a design team to analyze the data as you are working with engineering teams to gather that data. You can balance multiple projects and competing demands, and are comfortable in flat, matrixed teams. You have experience suggesting, running and analyzing multivariate tests on highly-trafficked products. You will be a key team member in developing, managing, and growing all aspects of a robust product analytics practice.
- Work with product, business, community and development teams to define, analyze and refine KPIs for overall product and new features
- Drive the creation of a robust analytics 'tech stack' to log and analyze all product data
- Provide ongoing analyses and reports of key metrics for the business and products
- Run cross-functional analytics meetings to review KPIs for the business, overall product and new features
- Suggesting, running and analyzing multivariate testing for new products and features
Products You'll Work on:
- Behance apps (Desktop, iOS, Android)
- Curated Galleries powered by Behance
- The Behance API
- BS in Computer Science or Mathematics preferred
- Strong background in statistical analysis
- 2+ years experience working with large data sets, driving both the implementation of the data and the associated analysis
- Ability to work with big datasets with minimal engineering support
- At a minimum, a rudimentary understanding of SQL or scripting languages
- Strong understanding of various analytics and data analysis tools
- Comfortable in a small, fast-moving environment
- Industry-competitive salary.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans.
- Generous time off, including 4 weeks of paid sabbatical after 5 years.
- $10,000 educational reimbursement per year.
- Generous 401-K company match of 50 percent of the first 6 percent of eligible compensation.
- Generous commuter benefit.
- Meaningful and challenging work.
- Uniquely open and informal environment.
- And much more ...
Adobe is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
About Adobe's Digital Media Business Unit
Adobe solutions meet the needs of a diverse customer base that spans from consumer to enterprise. Adobe's Digital Media Business Unit's charter is to be the leading provider of tools and services that allow individuals, small businesses and enterprises to create, publish, promote and monetize their content anywhere through the expansion of Creative Cloud, Document Services, and Digital Publishing.
Key priorities for the BU include expanding our leadership in content authoring through innovation on computing devices and in touch tools; establishing ourselves as the clear leader in design and interactivity by increasing our presence in HTML5 and driving focused innovation with Flash; providing end to end solutions for content publishers that help them publish content through the web and app stores; and enabling them to monetize this content through integrated ad management solutions.
Experience what it's like to be on the Engineering teams at Adobe: Engineering Innovation.
Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) is changing the world through digital experiences. Through our customers, we power digital content and apps-websites, ads, video games, magazines, movies and images-across every screen. We focus on two market categories where content is critical: Digital Media and Digital Marketing. Producing and publishing the world's most compelling content is the heart of our Digital Media business, and optimizing investments in that content is the basis of our Digital Marketing business. No other company helps manage the entire lifecycle of content like we do. And, no matter what your role at Adobe, you'll play a part in shaping the future of digital experiences. Join our team!