MeasuredProgress: Statistical Analysis Manager
Help improve the achievement of students nationwide by supporting our K-12 assessment and professional development programs, by defining and implementing the statistical analysis processes.
Location: Dover, NH
Individually and collectively, the people at Measured Progress make a difference. Our K-12 assessment and professional development programs help improve the achievement of students nationwide. And as a not-for-profit organization, we are able to truly embrace our mission "to improve teaching and learning." Judged by Business New Hampshire magazine as one of the best companies to work for in our state, Measured Progress strives to be a "destination employer," promoting a stable and diverse workforce, offering a generous benefit package, and encouraging the professional and personal growth of our employees.
The Statistical Analysis Manager is responsible for defining and implementing the statistical analysis processes to support all data and reporting products and services. Additional responsibilities include the following:
- Estimate project resources for RFPs, plan staffing, identify tasks, organize resources, manage scope, assess risk and monitor issues.
- Provide daily management of the statistical analysis staff to insure accurate and timely results, including project assignment and budget monitoring.
- Design and maintain the statistical analysis processes and methodologies used to support all data and reporting products.
- Define and develop file management protocols.
- Collaborate with assistant director of psychometrics to provide statistical analysis support for both operational reporting work and psychometric research projects.
- Work with managers from other departments to communicate statistical analysis methodologies and provide guidance and support to the implementation of statistical and data analysis efforts throughout the company.
- Provide strategic planning and direction for future statistical analysis efforts.
- Define and support quality assurance efforts within statistical analysis.
- Provide programming support for contract deliverables as needed.
- Train and mentor statistical analysis staff.
- Bachelor's degree in statistics or mathematics is required
- Ten years of experience in statistical or data analysis, to include five years of experience in a supervisory or management position, is required.
All interested applicants apply online at employment.measuredprogress.org/careers/, find Statistical Analysis Manager position.
Position Code 13-DTA_RPTGSV-1475
Measured Progress is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Measured Progress's corporate campus is located 65 miles north of Boston in the New Hampshire Seacoast region. Measured Progress offers an exceptional benefits package and work environment, featuring gym facilities, generous paid time off and retirement savings plans, and immediate eligibility for health, dental, vision and life insurance.