Data Scientist, Engineering-24520
Help build the next generation of products for digital marketing, work on research and development projects ranging from predicting on-line ads performance to modeling algorithm implementation in production systems.
Location: San Jose, CA
Adobe believes in hiring the very best. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Adobe a place where you can do and be your best.
Experience A Day in the Life at Adobe.
Adobe is looking for a Data Scientist to help build the web's next generation of products that will allow digital marketers to maximize revenue and expand their brand presence. The selected candidate will work on various research and development projects ranging from model development for predicting on-line ads performance, to modeling algorithm implementation in production systems. Individuals in this role are expected to be comfortable working as a software engineer as well as a predictive modeler with knowledge and experience in applied statistics, machine learning, or data mining. The position is located in San Jose, CA.
- Develop predictive models to forecast and optimize various key metrics in on-line advertising for multiple channels including search, display, social, and mobile.
- Develop and implement ad-targeting models that use advanced statistical or machine learning techniques.
- Implement, improve and maintain modeling algorithms in production systems.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering groups to develop new products and features across the Adobe Digital Marketing Cloud.
- Masters or PhD degree in Computer Science, Data Mining, Machine Learning, or other relevant technical fields.
- Proficient in one or more programming languages such as Python, Java, C and etc.
- Familiar with one or more machine learning or statistics tools/packages such as R, Matlab, scikit-learn and etc.
- Knowledge and experience of statistical modeling, machine learning, or data mining techniques
- Knowledge and experience of relational databases and SQL
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem solving ability.
- Excellent communication, relationship skills and a strong team player.
Build careers that change the world. Download the Adobe Life digital magazine and discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences at Adobe.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
About Adobe United States
Adobe has over 5,800 employees in the U.S. and is headquartered in San Jose, California, with other office locations nationwide.
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|