Apple: C++ Senior Developer and Architect, Maps
Ideal candidate would have experience with system architecture, as well as the design, implementation, and testing of individual components but also be comfortable with multiple scripting languages.
Location: Cupertino, CA
Do you like to take ownership of a feature and drive it to completion? Do you enjoy engineering the best solution while meeting various constraints? Do you enjoy working with multiple teams to support an awesome user experience? Then we have the job for you!
- 4+ years of professional development experience
- 2+ years of component and/or system level design
- Intimate experience with Linux, C++, Object Oriented design, and scripting languages
- Excellent communication skills
The Maps Team is looking for a senior developer and architect to support and grow some of the core backend services that support Apple Map's Front End Services. Ideal candidate would have experience with system architecture, as well as the design, implementation, and testing of individual components but also be comfortable with multiple scripting languages. Must be able to work with other teams to understand their needs, define requirements and interfaces, and implement a solution.
Successful candidates will need to have strong programming skills, superb communication skills, be effective team members, and be able to take ownership of a project.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience developing tests to verify requirements is a plus.
- International experience and foreign language skills are a plus.
This job is no longer available.
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|