Alliant: Statistician/Predictive Modeler – Direct Marketing
The ideal candidate will have a wide-range of experience building and presenting regression models in digital and offline direct response environments.
Location: Westchester, NY
Overview Alliant is looking for a statistician to work in our northern Westchester, New York office. The ideal candidate will have a wide-range of experience building and presenting regression models in digital and offline direct response environments. Additionally, candidates should be familiar with large-scale databases, PC software, and database manipulation.
- Build predictive models for the Direct Marketing industry using Base SAS and SAS Stat
- Present models, results and additional insights to clients and marketing staff
- Prepare model equations and related files for production scoring
- Perform post-production review and quality control for modeling applications
- Conduct other related tasks such as post-build analyses, customer profiles and data validation
- Interact with clients and sales team; provide insight and guidance for modeling projects
Qualifications and Skills
- 2-5 years experience building predictive models in the Direct Marketing Industry, with experience in both digital and traditional channels
- Extensive experience programming in SAS and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Should be proficient in modeling response and payment patterns using logistic regression
- Experience with multinomial predictions and SAS macros required
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills and extensive attention to detail
- High energy level; flexible, adaptive, inquisitive
- Keen understanding of technology's role in model building and deployment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Graduate degree in Statistics, Economics, Operations Research or related field
- Knowledge of Oracle and SQL a plus
- Local candidates preferred
Relevant consumer insight drives marketing success. Alliant captures transaction-driven consumer information from 300+ direct response brands to fuel purchase and behavior profiles on over 140 million consumers. Alliant's data-driven solutions identify profitable prospects, increase conversion and improve profitability in retention and reactivation efforts. The right data matters. On the web, in the mail and over the phone Alliant takes clients to the places where consumer response lives. For more information, visit: www.alliantdata.com.
Alliant is committed to excellence in everything we do. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, growing company with boundless opportunities and a strong corporate culture of innovation and trust. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Compensation will be based on salary and performance-based bonus. US citizens or permanent residents only please.
Please send resume with salary requirements, include job name in subject line of email and address to: email@example.com .
Predictive Modeling, SAS, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, risk management, direct marketing, Unix, logistic regression, statistician
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|