WIL: Data Mining Analyst
Waterfront International, Toronto-based quantitative finance research firm, seeks a talented analyst to help develop computer based statistical trading strategies.
Location: Toronto, Canada
Waterfront International is a Toronto-based quantitative finance research firm, specializing in developing computer based statistical trading strategies. Waterfront's selective hiring process considers only highly talented individuals with a history of exceptional experience.
- Analyze large amounts of financial market data to discover patterns, find anomalies, build models and derive insight.
- Utilize Data Mining and Machine Learning techniques to establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analysis, model development and model validation.
Requirements of the Candidate include:
- PhD in Data Mining, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence or related field.
- Experience analyzing large datasets.
- Solid programming experience necessary.