Kohl’s: Credit Card Risk Analyst
Analyze portfolio risk of the Kohls charge product, develop and implement strategies that enhance revenues and mitigate losses for the portfolio.
Location: Dallas, TX
Company Overview: At Kohl's, we're always looking ahead to creating the next great thing. Since 1962, our people have been our biggest asset and every great thing we do is thanks to the great people we hire.
Analyze portfolio risk of the Kohl's charge product. Develop and implement strategies that enhance revenues and mitigate losses for the portfolio. Ad-hoc analysis/project implementation to enhance portfolio performance. Develop forecasting models to forecast delinquencies, losses and revenues.
STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT & IMPLEMENTATION
- Develop and implement credit over limit authorization strategies with two objectives in mind namely enhance revenues and mitigate losses.
- Develop and implement credit line management strategies with two objectives in mind namely enhance revenues and mitigate losses.
- Develop and implement credit collection strategies to mitigate losses.
- Develop and implement credit fraud mitigation strategies.
- Develop portfolio loss reports/dashboards.
- Develop portfolio delinquency reports/dashboards.
- Develop forbearance program performance reports/dashboards.
- Develop production reports/dashboards.
AD HOC ANALYSIS/PROJECTS
- Coordinate with various internal and external partners to help implement projects that will improve the overall health of the portfolio.
- Conduct simple to complex analysis to assess the impact of internal and external changes (process, macroeconomic etc.).
- Analyze data to provide the basis for strategy deployment.
- Work closely with the internal modeling and scorecard building team to implement scores and other attributes that have been validated by them.
- Develop forecasting models - Contractual and Manual - Dollars and Units.
- Develop forecasting models - Delinquencies - Dollars and Units.
- Develop forecasting models - Outstandings - Dollars and Units.
- Develop forecasting models - Revenue - Interest and Fees - Dollars and Units.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance or Computer Science or Related field
- Intermediate/Advanced level of SAS programming experience
- Deep knowledge of loss and delinquency forecasting methods and model development
- Experience with risk segmentation tools e.g. Triad, Probe etc.
- 2-5 years experience with data analysis
- Master's degree in finance/economics or M.B.A
- Strong competence with data management
- Advanced interpersonal and communications skills (verbal, written and listening)
- Strong attention to detail with ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong proficiency with MS office
- 10-15% domestic or international travel
Interested Candidates should email their resume to: Larry.Mitchell@kohls.com
or apply online.
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|