BMS: Analytical Control Statistician
Serve as the point of a contact for statistical analysis and method trending, part of the Commercial Analytics group, supporting our global biologics QC network.
Location: Devens, MA
The Analytical Control Statistician serves as the point of a contact for statistical analysis and method trending (performance and results) as part of the Commercial Analytics team. The Commercial Analytics group is committed to supporting our global biologics QC network with reliability, integrity, active engagement, and cross functional collaboration.
Visit Bristol-Myers Squibb Job Search Page,
search for Job Number 1306309 (title may be ANALYTICAL TRENDING EXPERT).
The role of the Analytical Control Statistician is to provide advanced data analysis across the Biologics QC Network with Commercial Analytics. Responsibilities include the implementation and maintenance of effective Statistical Control program for the BMS QC Network and Contract Testing sites for all biologics methods.
- Develop and apply advanced statistical tools to complex data sets and to assure QC method data integrity within the biologics QC network.
- Implement the method performance trending system for BMS biologics release, in-process and stability methods.
- Interact with the Commercial Analytical Leads (CALs), and all Biologics QC Laboratories.
- Responsible for the program setup and continued maintenance.
- Leading cross-functional teams is essential and acts as single point of contact and develops effective partnership with MS&T trending groups into Commercial Analytics.
- Supports the testing of BMS Biologics by both internal and external resources.
- Supports analytical methods and analytical change control as needed throughout the BMS network, third party manufacturing and outside testing labs.
- Coordinates optimization and improvement of analytical methods through trending & monitoring.
- Supports statistical analysis in support of specification changes or implementation.
Specific Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, etc:
- Recommended to have some data management system and data networks experience.
- Ideal candidate will demonstrate a broad expertise and experiences in biological analytical method data trending and/or statistical analysis.
- Strong communication and leadership skills in a highly interactive environment.
- Demonstrated skills in leading cross-functional strategic teams and collaboration with internal and external partners.
- Comprehensive knowledge of biologics CMC regulations and cGMP requirements, as well as, experience in supporting regulatory filings.
- A PhD, MS, or BS, in Biological Sciences, Chemistry, and/or Statistics or related disciplines with at least 3, 7, or 11 years of industrial experiences in relevant fields, respectively.
- This is primarily a coordination role for a commercial program, including office work, teleconferencing, computer work, and running meetings, as well as working with quality control analysts in a laboratory setting. Including
- Walking-Level Surfaces
- This is primarily a coordination role for a commercial program, including office work, teleconferencing, computer work, and running meetings, as well as working with quality control analysts in a laboratory setting. Including inside work, working alone, and working with/around others.
- This position requires approximately 25% of travel.
- This role is an individual contributor role working in a matrix environment.
- This position does not have direct reports.
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|