Corios LLC: Technical Project Manager
We tell the stories the numbers cant; we believe business decisions are influenced not only by the measurement of behavior, but by synthesizing data-driven insights and our past experience to deliver the best interpretation and recommendations.
Location: Portland, OR
Apply at coriosgroup.com/careers/
About Corios LLC
We're a Portland, Oregon-based management analytics consultancy, and we want to hire bright, detail-oriented project manager who enjoys keeping projects on track and moving forward.
At Corios, we tell the stories the numbers can't; we believe business decisions are influenced not only by the measurement of behavior, but by synthesizing data-driven insights along with our past experience in order to deliver the most relevant interpretation and client recommendations possible.
Our clients are leading financial services, retail, manufacturing, and energy companies in North America and around the world. Corios helps our clients make important decisions about customer acquisition, lifecycle marketing, utilization, retention, pricing, delinquency, debt recovery, capacity planning, and financial crime detection and prevention. To meet those objectives, we leverage deep expertise in predictive analytics, statistics, econometrics, forecasting, experimental design and mathematical optimization, and the business processes that leverage those analytical disciplines.
- Work directly with clients in contract and scope finalization, and development of requirements and specifications.
- Manage all day-to-day administrative activities of a given project.
- Adhere to budgets and keep projects on track for successful completion within specification.
- Create technical documentation as needed and report on progress of project.
- Plan and coordinate project schedules, goals and milestones; make project assignments.
- Manage and communicate ongoing changes in tasks, goals, or performance.
- Achieve customer satisfaction through successful delivery of defined project scope.
Desired skills, knowledge, and experience
- Five to ten years of experience as a project manager.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred, but not required
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business management, or related technical or quantitative field.
- Ability to build strong relationships and generate opportunities for repeat business.
- Ability to technically analyze project requirements, risks, issues, etc.
- Willingness to travel within North America up to 30%.
- Solid understanding of SDLC
This position is based at company headquarters in Portland, Oregon. Management's strong preference is for candidates already located in our metropolitan area.
This is a full-time position (45-50 hours/week).
Corios LLC is a drug-free employer. Candidates are required to pass a drug screen and background screen including a criminal history and reference check.
Top Stories Past 30 Days