Disney: Decisioning Development Manager II
Responsible for the in-house management of Guest decisioning in WDPR real-time personalization tool; engage the business to frame, structure and prioritize business decisioning needs, and meet those needs through the creation, and coding, of content decisioning logic resulting in tailored recommendations.
Location: Celebration, FL
At Disney, we're storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
"We make magic." That's our motto at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. And it permeates everything we do. At Disney, you'll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of entertainment and create the never-before-seen!
The Guest Decisioning Development Manager II will be responsible the in-house management of Guest decisioning in WDPR's real-time personalization tool. He/she will engage the business to frame, structure and prioritize business decisioning needs, and meet those needs through the creation, and coding, of content decisioning logic resulting in tailored recommendations for our Guests. The ideal candidate will data literate/technically savvy, while possessing strong business acumen in order to govern the decisioning process. He/she must be a self-starter and a quick learner with a desire to learn new tools and techniques. This role will oversee a part-time resource also responsible for decisioning development.
- In-house management of WDPR's real-time personalization tool, serving as a key team member in cross-departmental and cross-channel Personalization projects.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of marketing content and messages portrayed across all addressable channels (direct mail, email, website, digital, mobile, etc.) in accordance with WDPR's omni-channel Personalization strategy
- Participate in and may lead the development of new capabilities and tools that support omni-channel personalization
- Code content decisioning logic via business rules, activation of predictive models and/or machine learning
- Steward the decisioning governance process, including management of decisioning forums and driving consensus among multiple, cross-functional partners
- Partner with Revenue Management and Decision Science teams on development, and cross-functional orchestration, of content and product recommendation logic
- Provide day-to-day leadership for direct report
- 5-7 years of experience with technologies used for online advertising, customer interaction management, inbound marketing management or outbound marketing management for channels such as the web, email, direct mail, call centers and retail store
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Target, Adobe/Omniture Site Catalyst, Trading Desk, DMP or DSP solutions, Email providers, CRM Software, Business Intelligence or Predictive Analytics solutions, SQL
- Deep understanding of audience segmentation, targeting, and testing
- Superior knowledge of CRM, database marketing, campaign techniques and database warehousing applications
- Ability to communicate complex matters concisely
- Superior self-organization skills with ability to stay on track with multiple projects in various phases, and balance strategic thinking with tactical execution tasks
- Travel/Hospitality industry experience
- Previous Disney experience
- Experience with Causata, or NICE Customer Engagement Analytics tools
- Knowledge of marketing, specifically via these disciplines: direct (email, direct mail), digital, social
- Bachelor's degree majoring in a technical (e.g. Math, Computer Science, Engineering) discipline
©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity..
Top Stories Past 30 Days