Operator: Machine Learning Engineer
We are early builders behind everyday products like Facebook, Twitter, and Uber, and we believe Operator could become something just as big. Our product is at the intersection of the most exciting movements in tech today - messaging, mobile and on-demand services.
Location: San Francisco, CA
We are early builders behind everyday products like Facebook, Twitter, and Uber, and we believe Operator could become something just as big. Our product lies at the intersection of the most exciting movements in tech today-messaging, mobile and on-demand services - and our company is backed by top investors and entrepreneurs from around the world.
- Ability to work with engineering and design teams to create cutting-edge and effective artificial intelligence solutions in a new space
- Solid working knowledge of machine learning and natural language processing
- Industry experience in a scalable software environment preferred
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Machine Learning, NLP or 2+ years of relevant industry experiences
- In depth knowledge of machine learning, natural language processing, text mining, information extraction, question answering, statistical inference etc.
- Proven track record in developing machine learning solutions and applying machine learning techniques in an industrial setting
- Rapid prototyping skills - not just a theoretical ninja, but can quickly prototype real features in a startup environment. Passion for hacking on side projects is a giant plus!
- You have a knack for complex data analysis -- drawing insights and making sense out of raw, unstructured and complex data
- Participation in Kaggle, KDD Cup, similar competitions, or other open-source contributions in the field is a plus
- Ability to learn, think on your feet, and adapt quickly in a startup environment
- Beautiful office in downtown San Francisco
- Competitive salary that recognizes your talent, seniority, and dedication
- Stock options
- Health benefits
- Stocked kitchen and team lunches
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|