TD: Sr. Manager, Analytics Innovation
Seeking a Senior Manager, Analytics Innovation, to be part of a dynamic, innovative team, exhibiting hands-on experience working in Big Data Analytical environments, a deep understanding of analytical techniques, and previous success building strong working relationships.
Senior Manager, Analytics Innovation
The successful candidate will be a key part of a dynamic, innovative team that supports the central Enterprise Analytics function within TD Bank Group, through leading-edge analytical and modelling work. The Enterprise Customer Data & Analytics Team develops statistical models, data mining and analytical solutions to solve a wide array of business problems, including how to drive acquisition, migration and retention strategies for TDBG, across all product areas. The Analytics Innovation team will develop capabilities that further extend the competency of the Enterprise Customer Data & Analytics team across all areas of their work.
A successful candidate will have hands-on experience working in Big Data Analytical environments, with a deep understanding of data mining and analytical techniques, meaningful experience building strong working relationships, and success in effectively identifying and managing client requirements and expectations.
- Work closely with the Advanced Analytics team and business owners to identify opportunities for innovation and serve as an ambassador for data science
- Lead a team of Analytics Innovation professionals to build cutting edge analytic solutions
- Develop powerful business insights from social, marketing and industrial data using advanced machine learning techniques
- Build complex statistical models that learn from and scale to petabytes of data.
- Analytical thought leadership and staying current on developments in data mining and the application of data science
- Work in a highly interactive, team-oriented environment with Big Data developers, Advanced Analytics professionals and visualization experts
- Graduate level qualification in a relevant technical field (Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics/Statistics, Operations Research) ideally with a specialization in data mining/machine learning
- Deep expertise in analytical tools such as R/Matlab/SAS/Stata
- Experience of scripting languages such as Python/Ruby/PHP etc.
- Experience of relational databases and usage of SQL
- Experience of Object Orientated programming via Java/C++
- Experience of Big data technologies (Hadoop, HIVE, PIG, Spark etc.) and unstructured data
- Demonstrated track record of manipulation of large volume, high frequency data for analytical purposes on a Big Data platform
- Demonstrated experience of developing and implementing statistical models (predictive & descriptive)
- Demonstrated experience in delivering high quality, high impact analytical solutions to business problems
DON'T GO UNNOTICED. Does this career posting speak to you? Convince us you're a winning candidate. If you want to do work that matters, grow within a trusted organization and embrace change like we do, apply now.