TD: Sr. Manager, Visualization
Seeking a Senior Manager, Visualization, as a key part of a dynamic, innovative team that develops statistical models, data mining/analytical solutions and visualization solutions, and engages in leading-edge analytical and modelling work.
Senior Manager, Visualization
The successful candidate will be a key part of a dynamic, innovative team that supports the central Enterprise Analytics function within TD Bank Confidential Group, through leading-edge analytical and modelling work. The Enterprise Customer Data & Analytics Team develops statistical models, data mining/analytical solutions and visualization solutions to solve a wide array of business problems across TD Bank Group.
- Work with the Data Scientists and Data Scientist Developers to deliver visualizations that bring analytical/modelling solutions to life
- gather detailed requirements and articulating client needs within briefing documentation
- Wireframing and designing static/interactive visualizations based on best practices in Information Design
- Convey business insights through developing static infographics and/or interactive data visualizations
- Work with Data Scientists and Data Developers to optimize data for visualization purposes
- Continuous innovation within the information design and visualization area
- Stay current with developments, engage in continuous learning and improving your skillset in visualization
- Undergrad/Grad degree with the disciplines of graphic design, information design or related disciplines.
- Demonstrated experience in the application of Information Design (ID) principles to create static or interactive visualizations
- Demonstrated experience in the application of user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) principles for visualization
- Data visualization and/or infographics portfolio
- Experience blending disparate data elements to create relational or non-relational databases tuned for visualizations
- Experience of visualisation applied to analytics and/or stat modelling a benefit
- Good working knowledge of Tableau/QlikView data visualization software
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator)
- Experience of developing solutions in an agile framework
- Ability to work conceptually and solve problems through white boarding
- Strong presentation and communication skills to convey the ideas and concepts to various target groups in both the business and technology
DON'T GO UNNOTICED. Does this career posting speak to you? Convince us you're a winning candidate. If you want to do work that matters, grow within a trusted organization and embrace change like we do, apply now.