Corios: Junior Analytics Consultant
Seeking a candidate for an entry-level analytics consulting role; candidate will prepare and analyze data, interpret results, document findings and recommendations, and participate in client meetings and workshops.
Company: Corios LLC
Location: Portland, OR
Position: Junior Analytics Consultant
This job is closed.
About Corios LLC
If you're fascinated with predicting consumer behavior, and you enjoy delivering insights from your analysis to influence important decisions, you should learn more about Corios LLC. We're a Portland, Oregon-based management analytics consultancy, and we want to hire bright, inquisitive analysts who enjoy solving challenging predictive analytics problems.
At Corios, we tell the stories the numbers can't; we believe business decisions are influenced not only by the measurement of behavior, but by synthesizing data-driven insights along with our past experience in order to deliver the most relevant interpretation and client recommendations possible.
Our clients are leading financial services, energy and retailing companies in North America and around the world. Corios helps our clients make important decisions about customer acquisition, lifecycle marketing, utilization, retention, pricing, delinquency, debt recovery, capacity planning, and financial crime detection and prevention. To meet those objectives, we leverage deep expertise in predictive analytics, statistics, econometrics, forecasting, experimental design and mathematical optimization, and the business processes that leverage those analytical disciplines.
About the Junior Analytics Consultant role
The Junior Analytics Consultant is an entry-level analytics consulting role. The qualified candidate will prepare and analyze data, interpret results, document findings and recommendations, and participate in client meetings and workshops. Additionally, they will be expected to coordinate, prepare, and manage project documents and deliverables for the project manager; analyze the current state of the client's business; identify gaps and deficiencies, and develop recommendations for improvement.
Outside of project work, the qualified candidate will develop and evaluate company procedures, controls and guidelines, to maximize efficiency and ensure that the business operates at full functionality.
Required skills, knowledge, experience
Qualified candidates should possess most of the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Data Analysis and Management
- Oral/Verbal Communication
- Project Management
- Programming: relevant platforms include SAS, SQL, MatLab
- Operating systems: Windows, Linux
- Geography: This position is based at company headquarters in Portland, Oregon. Management’s strong preference is for candidates already located in our metropolitan area.
- 1+ years field experience in a relevant vertical industry.
- Bachelors Degree in applicable field
- Commitment: Full time, 40-50 hours/week.
- Travel: the basic expectation for travel within North America is 10 to 40%.
- Candidates are required to pass a background screen including a criminal history, reference check and drug screen. Corios LLC is a drug-free employer.
Compensation & benefits
Compensation will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience and expected contribution to company performance.
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|