MRM-McCANN: Senior Analyst
Seeking a Senior Data Analyst, responsible for analytic reporting and insights, leading efforts to analyze marketing campaigns across multiple channels (online/offline), and providing day-to-day analytic services to clients.
Location: New York City, NY
Position: Senior Analyst
The Senior Data Analyst is responsible for all analytic reporting and insights across all client engagements and lead efforts to analyze marketing campaigns across multiple channels (online/offline). This role provides day-to-day analytic services to clients and serves as the agency expert on campaign performance data, metrics and reporting that will help develop insightful analysis to improvement client marketing programs. This role will be responsible for accurate reporting by working with all departments to ensure the data/campaign details are captured correctly and resolve any reporting issues. The Senior Data Analyst will proactively monitor trends and campaign behavior and is responsible to alert the team regarding the observations to help impact future marketing decisions.
- Collect, store, and process data for analytic purposes
- Analyze all integrated marketing efforts and their impact on business goals
- Become the in-house expert on all data relevant to client campaign performance
- Design and implement custom analysis on a project-by-project basis
- Develop presentations/charts for senior clients
- Responsible for accurate client reporting
- Perform hands-on analysis to proactively provide in depth insights, trending, behaviors and relationships across all channels to help support the Client
- Must be able to identify issues with the data and problem solve
- Serve as lead analyst on multiple projects
- Assist in developing analytic strategies/actionable next steps
- Ability to translate findings/results in a clear concise manner
- Strong attention to detail and data integrity
- Strong analytical skills with solid foundation in statistical techniques
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Economics or a quantitative degree in another social science
- 3-4 years of experience in data analysis (Marketing Industry experience a plus)
- Must have advanced MS Office skills, including use of macros and pivot tables in Excel
- Experience in designing and maintaining historical databases
- Agency background preferred, candidates with media or direct marketing background encouraged to apply
- R experience required
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Applied Statistics
- Web Analytics (SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends) and digital media analytics (Doubleclick, Atlas) a plus
MRM//McCann is committed to being the most relevant, effective, indispensable marketing agency in the digital world. We are a leading Customer Experience Agency that puts people first. We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to meet each client’s unique challenges with positive, measurable results. Our strategic, creative and technological expertise-including deep experience with segmentation, targeting, and analytical tools and methodologies- deliver the most effective marketing programs and platforms in the world.
MRM//McCann is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.