Global Strategy Group: Senior Associate, Analytics
Seeking a Senior Associate to work with our team to help develop new products and methodologies, and integrate analytics capabilities into GSG’s research services.
Looking to bring your data and analytics skills to public opinion and politics? Love exploring large datasets for interesting insights? Global Strategy Group has a new Analytics Department. We are looking for a Senior Associate to work with our team to help develop new products and methodologies, and integrate analytics capabilities into GSG’s research services. GSG works directly with Fortune 100 companies, national political leaders, and influential associations on important issues facing the country.
• Work on a mixture of political campaign polling, corporate and public affairs research projects
• Design and implement new analytics-based product offerings and internal processes, including predictive analytics and social media analytics
• Use survey, voter, consumer, and other sources of data to perform quantitative analyses and create practical and innovative solutions
• Work with clients to understand, adapt, and implement strategic results
• Opportunities for project leadership roles commensurate with experience
• 5+ years of experience designing and managing data and analytics projects for academic, political, public affairs, or corporate/market research clients
• Experience with large individual-level datasets, such as voter files and consumer databases
• Experience with programming languages such as SQL, R, or Python
• Experience with statistical modeling and methodologies
• Experience with experimental design, A/B testing, etc. preferred
• Ability and willingness to learn and develop new techniques and methodologies and quickly apply them to interesting problems and questions
• Excellent project management skills and a proven ability to successfully juggle multiple assignments
• Team player with the ability to maintain strong working relationships
• Ability to work efficiently with an emphasis on attention to detail
• Comfort with political data and survey methodology and interest in politics and polling a plus
• Working knowledge of web technologies, such as HTML and CSS, a plus
• Experience with social media analytics and data a plus
• Software development experience a plus
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred, Master’s or PhD is a plus
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
Global Strategy Group, LLC.
Named 2014 Public Affairs Agency of the Year (Americas) by The Holmes Report, Global Strategy Group (GSG) is distinguished by its depth of talent, influential clients and winning track record. Battle-tested in the trenches of corporate reputation management and political campaigns, we bring unrivaled commitment to every assignment.
Our clients—which include Fortune 100 companies, national political leaders, associations and nonprofits—rely on GSG for candid guidance and fast, effective execution. We provide a combination of critical thinking and on-the-ground results that many other firms talk about, but few deliver.
Global Strategy Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: race, religion or creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, uniform service member status, or any other protected class under federal, state or local statute.
Top Stories Past 30 Days