AlertLogic: Marketing Data Scientist
Seeking a Marketing Data Scientist to join some of the industry’s brightest minds that are dedicated to providing our customers and partners with security value and outcomes.
We are continuing to expand our global digital marketing team and are looking for a Marketing Data Scientist to join some of the industry’s brightest minds that are dedicated to providing our customers and partners with security value and outcomes.
- Understand marketing strategy and objectives, design applicable data analytics approach, extract insights from data or build predictive and optimization models, work with business to implement, and measure business impact.
- Uncover customer journey and behavior on digital and offline properties. Identify key drivers of customer experience and revenue growth.
- Develop models for predicting web traffic patterns, marketing budget forecasts, cross-sell opportunities, lead and sales accepted lead creation, opportunity amount and closed won deals across various marketing channels.
- Design and develop reports and dashboards to present data.
- Develop and implement predictive scoring models for leads, accounts and prospects.
- Work with marketing automation and content marketing teams to implement intelligent models to improve content consumption and lead progression.
- Showcase ability to work across global programs, product marketing, campaign marketing, content creation, sales operations, partner marketing and international teams.
- Fully leverage all available online and offline data sources to create a holistic view of customer journey and build advanced analytics solutions to solve customer acquisition and growth problems.
- Identify gaps in close rate conversions and test hypothesis to improve close rates by marketing channel.
- Create and own comprehensive library of statistical models along with their documentation and presentation of materials.
- Lead the discovery processes with stakeholders identifying business requirements and customer lifetime value.
Required Skills and Experience
- Master’s degree in either computer science, statistics, data science, mathematics or economics required. PhD preferred or equivalent working experience.
- 3-5 years of hands on working experience with Tableau, Python, R, SAS, SQL and database structures.
- Solid statistics or data analytics approaches, methods, applications to real world issues.
- A passion for data analytics and understanding of marketing fundamentals.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong programming expertise, statistical techniques, data analysis and reduction, machine learning, qualitative and analytic experience
- Exceptional written, communication and interpersonal skills
Education: Masters in mathematics, computer science or related field, PhD preferred
Physical Demands: General office environment. May require long periods sitting and viewing a computer monitor. No special physical demands required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification.
It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
Top Stories Past 30 Days