Wise Athena: Senior Data Scientist
Looking for a data scientist, to work in some of the most exciting areas of computer and information science, including intelligent information extraction, recommendation systems, visualizations and cognitive agents.
Senior Data Scientist for a US start up in its Madrid, Spain, offices.
Gross Salary: 45.000 - 55.000 €
We're looking for people who love turning data into gold and enjoy solving second order differential equations.
Are you someone who solves hard problems by creatively obtaining,
scrubbing, mathematically exploring, modeling and interpreting data? Do you know enough about information retrieval, machine learning, convolutional neural networks and statistics to be dangerous? Are you a hands-on implementer, ready to learn new models and technologies to turn your ideas into solutions used by companies around the world?
If your answer is “Yes, I want to apply my ideas into next-generation business solutions!” then this is the job for you. As data scientists, we work on some of the most exciting areas of computer and information science, including intelligent information extraction, recommendation systems, visualizations and cognitive agents. Moreover, we support core product needs and drive innovation.
Interested? Here is what we are looking for:
- PhD or equivalent experience in Physics, Applied Math, Statistics or related field.
- Hands-on experience on tweaking machine-learning to specific in-house predictive problems.
- Technical skills to be able to implement what you think (e.g. R) and interest in new AI technologies.
- Creativity and good taste in problems with business impact.
- A collegial disposition and strong communication skills.
- The drive and discipline to get things done.
- MBA or CPG/Retail know how.
- Applied Research
- 5 years of relevant experience.
Come join us and change the way the world works.