FEIM: Senior Sales and Business Analyst
Seeking a Senior Sales and Business Analyst with strong sales operations experience in Salesforce CRM to partner with sales, uncover insights and help build our sales organization.
We are an independent investment management firm with approximately $100 billion in assets under management (AUM). Our Sales team is looking to hire a Senior Sales and Business Analyst with strong sales operations experience in Salesforce CRM to partner with sales, uncover insights and help build our sales organization. As a highly driven and proactive problem solver, you will be instrumental in improving sales data, metrics, processes, and workflow efficiencies. You will partner closely with the sales team to build reports and improve processes, while managing large and complex data sets. As the thought leader in developing Salesforce efficiency solutions, and managing the project execution, it is essential that you can think strategically, connecting the dots in the bigger picture, as well as being comfortable in the details of the deliverables.
Role and Primary Responsibilities:
- Effectively develop, report, and automate key performance metrics, reporting tools, and dashboards to help drive revenue and optimize sales efficiency.
- Help build, maintain, improve and manage large complex datasets.
- Act as a Salesforce administrator.
- Drive and deliver best practices on documentation, approach to problem solving, and establishing a framework.
- Collaborate with internal teams including IT throughout project lifecycle for project releases, and deliver tool solutions would need to provide a seamless, integrated user experience that support business processes.
- Manage data vendor relationships.
- Develop and own business requirements for CRM, data and reporting.
- Assist with ad hoc Sales requests and responsibilities.
- Implement new ideas effectively, influence decisions and change management through collaboration, and a customer-focused approach.
- Establish credibility with business as a trusted advisor by listening, understanding their business and quickly provide multitude of options to consider.
Experience, Skills, and Education
- Degree qualified. An MBA, Master’s in statistics, operations research is preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in sales analytics. Investment management, finance or consulting experience is a plus.
- Aptitude for framing business questions in analytic terms and translating business requirements into helpful datasets, analyses, and reports
- Ability to work with, organize, validate, query, and manipulate large data sets within multiple reporting environments
- Experience driving projects from start to finish
- Expert in Excel and Salesforce.com
- Expert in SQL
The ideal individual will have the following personal attributes:
- Strong written communication skills and highly developed verbal communication skills with a strong customer service orientation and the ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with indisputable attention to detail and ability to make and implement decisions. Ability to manage time and resources to see projects to completion;
- Ability to build confidence and strong relationships with colleagues and internal stakeholders in addition to external counterparties.
- Intuitive sense of honesty and highest ethical standards; unquestioned integrity; all actions and decisions are consistent with corporate values.
- Collegial and collaborative team player
- Results-oriented with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude and strong sense of personal accountability; and
- Resourceful, well-organized, highly dependable and proactive with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.