Capital Match (Singapore): Head of Data Science
Experienced data scientist / SW engineer with passion for data for a role of the Head of Data Science. Data science needs impact every stage of our work flow - customer acquisition, operational automation, risk and underwriting, portfolio servicing, and product development.
Email to email@example.com
Capital Match is a leading marketplace lending and invoice financing platform in Singapore. Our in-house platform has in the last year seen more than USD 10 million business loans processed with a strong monthly growth (current rate of USD 1.5-2.5 million monthly). We are also eyeing expansion into new geographies and product categories. Very exciting times ahead of the company!
We have just secured another funding round to build a world-class technology as the key business differentiator. The key components include credit risk engine, seamless banking integration and end-to-end product automation from loan origination to debt collection.
Complementing our technology, we aspire to put data science at the core of everything we do.
We are looking to hire an experienced data scientist / software engineer with passion for data for a role of the Head of Data Science. Data science needs to impact every stage of our work flow including customer acquisition, operational automation, risk and underwriting, portfolio servicing, marketing and product development.
We have functional teams in every major area (sales, credit, tech, product) and the Head of Data Science would be a cross-functional role improving decision making processes and outcomes across the company. The person would report directly to CEO and the Board of Directors.
The candidate would be expected to:
- Lead a bold agenda around the use of transaction data in new creative ways
- Work with multiple, complex data sources at large scale
- Utilize big data and machine learning to build predictive models including but not limited to customer acquisition, credit risk, fraud, marketing etc.
- Perform thorough testing and validation of models and support various aspects of the business with data analytics
- Identify new data sources / patterns that add significant lift to predictive modeling capabilities
Background in fintech and especially lending / invoice financing space would be a great advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of coding, machine learning and large scale data analysis experience.
We are looking for candidates that are living in or are willing to relocate to Singapore.
We offer a combination of salary and equity that strongly depends on the candidate's experience and skills:
- Salary: USD 5,000-10,000 / month
- Equity: 0.5-1.5% (subject to vesting)
Visa sponsorship will be provided.
Singapore is a great place to live, a vibrant city rich with diverse cultures, a very strong financial sector and a central location in Southeast Asia.
Top Stories Past 30 Days