Change Dynamix: Lead Data Scientist
Seeking an experienced Data Scientist who can transform our data into valuable insights, working to understand the objectives of our customers, model data, choose analytical techniques, and develop novel approaches to machine learning within our market.
Change Dynamix is a funded startup which specializes in user and entity behavioral analytics for information security. We have spent the last year building a platform which captures detailed information about interactions between users, systems, applications and devices. We are now looking for an experienced Data Scientist who can transform our data into valuable insights. You'll work closely with our CTO to understand the objectives of our customers and then model data, choose analytical techniques, and develop novel approaches to machine learning within our market. This is a senior position and we expect the person filling it to be able to start contributing in a practical manner very quickly. This is a full-time telecommute position, with occasional visits to our headquarters.
Here are the highlights of what we're looking for:
- Expertise in machine learning and statistical analysis approaches such as classification, clustering, regression, statistical inference, etc.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proficient in Python with Java/Scala as an optional plus
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Spark - we are heavily Spark-based, although we are always open to bringing in new technologies
- The ability to create a proof of concept implementation and work with the development team to help them productionize it
- Self-motivated and self-managing. We are a team which believes in supporting each other as peers rather than managing in a top-down hierarchy.
- Any experience with behavioral analysis in security, marketing, or other field is a plus
If this sounds like you and you want to change how organizations can protect themselves from hackers and malicious users we'd love to hear from you. Please contact us with information about yourself and why this position is a good match for you.
Top Stories Past 30 Days