Equifax: Employee Analytics Leader
Seeking a business leader and strategist responsible for managing a team of statisticians and data analysts in executing on projects and initiatives supporting the Employer Services division of Equifax Workforce Solutions.
The Employer Analytics Leader is a business leader and strategist responsible for managing a team of statisticians and data analysts in executing on projects and initiatives supporting the Employer Services division of Equifax Workforce Solutions. This individual is an expert in data and analytical solutions, capable of both designing and developing innovative analytical solutions. Qualified candidates will have a strong academic background in mathematics, statistics, or relevant field, with a passion for data science and experience in managing data intensive projects. The candidate must also have excellent executive presence, as the position will require significant interaction and communication with executives within Equifax and among top tier clients.
- 10+ years of experience in big data modeling and analytics, ideally focused on HR and Compliance Analytics.
- Customer facing project management and team leadership experience including leading analytical resources on projects
- Strong understanding of the HR industry, analytics, and compliance requirements
- Understanding of the financial services industry and data applied for marketing, risk, and account management
- Master's or PhD degree in Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or other related discipline. Alternatively, MBA from top tier school with a strong quantitative background
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to design algorithms, which may include data cleaning, data mining, data clustering and subsequent data visualization and analytics.
- Expertise in data management, analytics, modeling, and statistics with hands on experience in SAS, R, Hadoop, SQL or other statistical packages
- Highly proficient in translating complex analytical concepts into relevant business concepts and insights for a non-analytical audience.
- Can effectively communicate, synthesize, and make recommendations to business partners, executives, clients, and internal stakeholders to secure organizational engagement and effective execution.
- Efficiently operates within a matrix organization, and effectively communicate with highly technical and business team members alike
- Ability to manage, develop, and mentor team members
- Develop and execute the Employer Services analytical roadmap.
- Generate business growth through data-driven insight and innovation.
- Work effectively and cooperatively with customers, co-workers, vendors, and management to create new ideas for analytical solutions that solve customer business problems
- New Product Development - design innovative new solutions and lead the development of those solutions (Proof of Concept development, business case development, feasibility analysis, prototyping through full new product deliverables)
- Internal Business Development - work with Product Managers, Sales Consultants and Technology teams to drive new product ideas and ensure new solutions are implemented in an efficient manner.
- Manage an effective R&D and innovation pipeline leveraging customer insight, disparate data sources, and advanced analytical techniques.
|Top Stories Past 30 Days|