Equifax: Strategic Data Performance Analyst
Seeking a Strategic Data Performance Analyst, responsible for leading analytic initiatives pertaining to maximizing the effectiveness of EWS data assets, including: Data Quality Analysis and Improvement, Data Valuation Analytics, Data Usage Analytics, and Customer Profiling.
Equifax has a career opportunity in its Data and Analytics organization for a Strategic Data Performance Analyst supporting our Workforce Solutions (EWS) business unit. The Strategic Data Performance Analyst will have responsibility for leading analytic initiatives pertaining to maximizing the effectiveness of EWS data assets. This will include but limited to the following functions, Data Quality Analysis and Improvement, Data Valuation Analytics, Data Usage Analytics, and Customer Profiling. He/She is accountable for leading initiatives and making data enhancement recommendations to the business. This position will play an integral role in the overall data strategy and architecture modernization initiative that is currently underway.
- Conduct analytical studies to measure the state of business unit data assets across data quality dimensions and relevant business drivers.
- Leverage data quality insights across business operations to implement controls to mitigate data quality risks including monitoring data quality results, reports and dashboards.
- Make recommendations with regard to the storing of relevant benchmarks, reference data, and metadata needed for state of the art Data Quality Analytics program.
- Work with internal/external databases, customers, & vendors to collect/manage and report relevant data quality KPI.
- Prepare & present findings with clear storylines to communicate key conclusions and recommendations.
- Maintain a strong understanding of requirements determination, data organizational structures, business operations, analytic approaches, reporting channels, and relevant business and industry initiatives.
- Participate and sometimes lead cross-functional teams related to data quality improvement projects and other strategic initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business or Science discipline or a related discipline. Master’s degree desired.
- 5-7 years experience in Information Management or related experience.
- 3-5 years experience of analytics or in a data quality metrics function.
- Exposure to financial metrics and the ability to tie key data and operational KPI to financial measures, such as revenue.
- Ability to turn data into relevant metrics and assemble metrics into insights. The ability to tell a story with information is critical.
- Basic knowledge of data management including exposure to any of the following: metadata, master data, reference data, and content & document management systems.
- Highly proficient with SQL.
- Exposure to relational databases is required. Hadoop experience is desired.
- Base SAS proficiency is highly desired.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate in a team.
- Advanced Microsoft Product skills to include Excel, Work, and PowerPoint.
- 3+ years process development and project execution experience.
Top Stories Past 30 Days